Arise & Shine

Arise & Shine

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rewind...

Alright we are going to rewind a little bit back to our dating days!  I thought it would be a good idea to give Bj a little "taste" of what Canada is like before he actually went there...So we made homemade poutines! YUM!  I know he liked them, even though he claimed not to just because he couldn't admit that Canada has something sooo good that the United States does not haha. 

Since we made poutines, we decided to make something that was a little more familiar to Bj, so we got together with Paige and Micheal Kenyon to make sugar cookies and decorate them for Easter!
 

Check out Bj's artistic skills...can you guess what this is?  Yup, you guessed it, a John Deer symbol (J.D).  I won't reveal to you his secret to how he did this...but I'll just say it takes talent, and he's got it!

 
Bj and I both really enjoy the outdoors, so we did a lot of hiking, 4-wheeling, snow shoeing, and sports.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment