Arise & Shine

Arise & Shine

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bj's 1st Time to Canada

Ok so here are a few pictures of what we did when Bj came to Canada for the first time to meet my family!  He took my little sisters and my mom for a 4-wheeler ride.  He first took Mattie, and then Olivia and they both loved it.  Next, it was my mom's turn and she was a little hesitant to get on.  It took a little preping and encouraging, but eventually she got on.  You can see her face in the first picture, compared to after she had her ride.  I have to say it was quite hilarious to watch because Bj decided to take my mom down a really steep hill...I could hear my mom's high pitch scream all the way back at the truck haha.  Bj was a little nervous after that, cuz he wanted to make a good impression.  But my mom survived and actually had a fun time!  My parents love Bj and I don't think it scarred my mom, cuz she hasn't brought it up since haha.


Bj and I also took a trip to Waterton.  It wasn't the prettiest month to go, but we still had fun.  The picture below is us attempting to take a picture of both of us using the timer on the camera.  I set the camera up and then rushed over to get in the picture..however, I didn't do a very good job of controlling myself cuz I almost fell off the bridge.  Luckily Bj was there to catch me.  I don't know how the camera caught us smiling, cuz I would think our faces would show more fear....deep down inside my heart had dropped, but Bj caught it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment