Bj and I are expecting a little baby boy April 1st (April Fools Day haha) and could not be more excited/anxious at this time to meet our new little son! I am currently 30 weeks along (which is about 7 months I believe) and we are counting down til the day he arrives! There is alot that needs to be done still, but when he comes we know he will bring such great joy and happiness into our lives and into our family. We found out early July 2011 that we were expecting and it couldn't have worked out any more perfect! Bj graduated from BYU-I in Mechanical Engineering in December, and I will graduate in Exercise Physiology in April! We will both "walk" together for graduation in April and hopefully our little boy will be here by then as well haha. Graduation is April 6th so who knows whether our little bundle of joy will greet us before or after graduation...but I just couldn't think of a better graduation present than one that is heaven sent..our little boy! It will be a transition that we are both excited for but we know that we must enjoy our time now because we will be parents from the time our little boy enters the world for eternity! We are soo extremely excited to become parents and start our own little family! Here are a few photos of how our little boy has grown thus far...
No comments:
Post a Comment