I am pretty horrible about keeping my blog updated..SO much has happened since Jaxon's 1st Birthday. On Friday he will be having his 2nd Birthday!! AHH that's how bad I am at this whole blogging thing. But I figured I better catch us up a little bit before I hit the year mark.
Since my last post we have bought a new house and moved into it, bought a jet boat that Bj fixed, traveled to Hawaii for a vacation, been up to Canada for my brother's wedding (Nathan and Cami), been snowshoeing with the family (Wards and Dows), celebrated Christmas in Washington at Nana and Grandpa Ward's, and Bj sold his truck and bought a new one (really nice!), and the list goes on....But I think the most exciting thing I must blog about is the fact that we will be welcoming a little baby girl into our family sometime either in the end of May or beginning of June (due date May 27th).
I am 32 weeks along, so just 8 more until the due date :) It has been fun doing baby projects especially now that we have our own house and own space to work in. Her nursery has come together very nicely and we are getting more and more excited each day for her arrival. Jaxon will be such an amazing big brother! I know it will be a transition and will probably be tough in the beginning, but she will be lucky to have him as a big brother. We couldn't be happier that our family is growing! I am working with a group of CNM (Certified Nurse Midwives) and will deliver at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue. I am trying for a VBAC as I had a C-section with Jaxon, and I feel good about the situation I am in working with the Midwives. My next post will probably be about her birth, so we will see when I get around to that :)
Here are a few pictures of things we have been up to this past year:
No comments:
Post a Comment