He makes us laugh and is just a sweet, sweet boy. So patient and polite (sign language has been a huge help in this area). He has just taken off with his signing and is also starting to say a few words :) I sure love having this boy in my life!! His favorite sign to do is most definitely "vacuum" because he loves the vacuum! I don't know if it is the noise or the control he has or what, but he knows where the vacuum goes and how to plug it in and turn it on. His first word was probably "mama" but next to that his first word was...of all words... "GO!" I can't imagine what the future has to hold with this being his first word haha he is going to be a go-getter just like his dad! Always busy and accomplishing things. I can tell he is a lot like his daddy already.
Well, here is a little bit more about Jaxon's Monkey Birthday Party...We were very blessed to have so much family come and support Jaxon, and also many of his friends were able to make it! We partied hard, and I was so happy that some of my family members traveled down to his party, I had the help of my sisters, Mattie and Olivia, and my brother Joshua, and my dear sweet mother who helped with all the decorations and food! It was really fun to plan the party and I think it turned out great! We've been lucky to have so many friends close with other little ones, who Jaxon has been able to interact with. Lots of little boys :)
Well, the last post I did was at Christmas time, so here is a little bit more of a catch up as to the things Jaxon has been up to in the past five months or so:
Took 3 steps on 12/13/2012
12 steps on 12/16/2012
16 steps on 12/17/2012
26 steps on Christmas
30 steps on New Years Eve
1/14/13 - Is now walking all over the place, it is his preferred mode of transportation
1/23/13 - Jaxon pooped in the tub and ate some :p
5th tooth came through just after Christmas
6th tooth at 10 months
Knows the sign for "more", "all gone" at 10 months
Jaxon fake sneezes..he likes to copycat what we do at 10.5 months
3/11/13 - Waves bye bye and is learning more signs...taking off with sign language!
3/13/13 - Got Roseola (rash following a very high fever)
Weighed 20.5 lbs at 11.5 months
3/24/13 - Learned to go down stairs backwards
3/20/13 - Is now running!!
3/28/13 - Says and sign mama...awe! :)
4/15/13 - Says: car, go, comb, mama, dada, uh oh, up, boo, hot, door, hat (they don't sound perfect..but I know what he is saying haha) Signs: more, bye bye, all gone, all done, potty, listen, mom, please, eat, hot, popcorn, hat, grapes, banana
Jaxon loves singing while dancing or playing piano
5/1/13 - Cannot keep track of how many signs he can do. He learns a new one every day.
5/6/13 - Jaxon is such a flirt, he waves and smiles at everyone! He is starting to act more like a little boy now, instead of a baby. His interactions with other kids is adorable.
Jxon started going to Nursery at 1 year old because we had a small Ward and he was so active.
5/10/13 - Jaxon loves dandelions and the dandelion seed things. Also, his all time favorite thing is vacuuming!!
5/2013 - weighs 23 lbs
5/19/13 - Walks down stairs like a big boy (refuses to go down backwards) - he has to hang onto your hand or the railing.
5/15/13 - Points to body parts when you ask where it is: head, toes, fingers, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, belly button
5/22/13 - He now has three molars: two on the left side (one upper, one lower), and one on the right lower side.
These are the notes I have been taking as Jaxon has been growing and changing! It's a joy and a pleasure to watch (I'm sure I won't be as in depth with my other children, as life will get busier), but it is fun to enjoy the little things in life as much as I can at this stage in my life! ! We are grateful to be parents to such a sweet boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment