A Baby Blessing
So after I published my last post I realized that I hadn't yet introduced our sweet baby boy who is..yes..potty trained, and is indeed a blessing in our lives! I thought I would post a couple pictures from Jaxon's blessing day because he was only 4 days old when he was blessed, and that way you can see some pictures of when he was a tiny little squirt! He got to wear his daddy's baby blessing suit even though it was a title too big for him. He looked adorable as ever and is truly a blessing heaven sent! We love Jaxon! Jaxon was 7 lbs 1 oz when he was born and was 19.75 inches long. He was born on April 4th, 2012 (4/4/12) which i think is pretty cool because my two favorite numbers are 4 and 12! He was born at 9:59 pm via emergency c-section. Something else that is really neat is that a really good friend of mine, Paige Nelson, had her sweet baby boy the day after Jaxon was born! They are one day apart and got to meet for the first time when they were about 8 weeks old! It was really fun to see them together!
My husband and I, and Jaxon of course, are currently living in Washington state with my in-laws and Bj is working as a manager/salesman of a roofing company! We are grateful to be living with our parents because we don't know whether we will be in Washington for the long run or not. Jaxon and I got to take a trip to Canada to visit with family and friends..Jaxon had his first airplane ride as we flew to Greatfalls where Grandpa Allred and Aunt Olivia picked us up! He was amazing on the flight and a lady even turned around as we were getting off the plane and said "he must be the world's best baby" (because he slept the whole flight and didn't make a peep..which was nice because I wasn't looking forward to having to nurse him on the crowded plane). Anyways, here are some pictures from Jaxon's birth, his blessing day, and our trip to Canada....
Jaxon is now 2 1/2 months old and weighs about 12 1/2 lbs (we were anxious so we weighed him at home..we couldn't wait til his next doctor visit)
Umm...you should move back to Idaho. He's getting SOOO big!! So fun!
ReplyDeleteBj and I were just talking about you guys today and saying how much we missed you! It's definitely time for us to make a road trip to see you guys! And yes I know I can't believe how fast Jaxon is growing..it's crazy. And I bet you have a cute little baby bump :) I'm so excited you're having a girl! She's going to be soo cute! Do you guys have any names picked out?
Delete