Bj is such a big help with Jaxon...and i think we make a pretty good team ;) for example Jaxon will usually go to bed around 9 or 10 pm and then wake up at 4 or 5 am. This is what usually happens when Jaxon wakes up...Bj gets out of bed to get Jaxon from his crib (Because Bj is a lighter sleeper than I am) and then he brings Jaxon to me, wakes me up, and then I feed him a little bit. Next, I wake Bj back up (Cuz he fell asleep while I was feeding Jaxon), and then Bj takes Jaxon to go potty in the sink. Then he comes back to the room and wakes me back up (cuz I fell asleep while he was taking Jaxon potty), and then I feed Jaxon again and then put him in his bed to go back to sleep for a few more hours! Now all of this sounds like it would take a long time or be tiring, but the truth is that we are gettingpretty good at it and we are usually only up for about half an hour with him (and that's only once a night!) that's pretty god I'd say!! Sometimes I will decide not to wake Bj back up to take Jaxon potty and I'll just take him (that way all Bj has to do is get Jaxon out of his crib) because he is always the one to hear Jaxon first. And sometimes Bj will decide to let me keep sleeping rather than waking me back up to feed Jaxon again! So we share our love by doing small things like that for each other! I just had to share that because I have the BEST husband EVER, and he is the BEST FATHER EVER! He is always willing to help out and most the time I don't even have to ask him to help out, he just does it! That's one way how I know that he loves his little son, Jaxon Eric Ward...named after him (Benjamin Eric Ward)! I love these two boys more than I can even express!! Here are a few pictures of them together!!
Arise & Shine
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Forever A Father
Bj is such a big help with Jaxon...and i think we make a pretty good team ;) for example Jaxon will usually go to bed around 9 or 10 pm and then wake up at 4 or 5 am. This is what usually happens when Jaxon wakes up...Bj gets out of bed to get Jaxon from his crib (Because Bj is a lighter sleeper than I am) and then he brings Jaxon to me, wakes me up, and then I feed him a little bit. Next, I wake Bj back up (Cuz he fell asleep while I was feeding Jaxon), and then Bj takes Jaxon to go potty in the sink. Then he comes back to the room and wakes me back up (cuz I fell asleep while he was taking Jaxon potty), and then I feed Jaxon again and then put him in his bed to go back to sleep for a few more hours! Now all of this sounds like it would take a long time or be tiring, but the truth is that we are gettingpretty good at it and we are usually only up for about half an hour with him (and that's only once a night!) that's pretty god I'd say!! Sometimes I will decide not to wake Bj back up to take Jaxon potty and I'll just take him (that way all Bj has to do is get Jaxon out of his crib) because he is always the one to hear Jaxon first. And sometimes Bj will decide to let me keep sleeping rather than waking me back up to feed Jaxon again! So we share our love by doing small things like that for each other! I just had to share that because I have the BEST husband EVER, and he is the BEST FATHER EVER! He is always willing to help out and most the time I don't even have to ask him to help out, he just does it! That's one way how I know that he loves his little son, Jaxon Eric Ward...named after him (Benjamin Eric Ward)! I love these two boys more than I can even express!! Here are a few pictures of them together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment