Arise & Shine

Arise & Shine

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall 2010

 
The Fall Semester of 2010 was the first Semester being married, and what a wonderful thing it is!  We had a very fun semester, but the first thing we had to do before school started was get our house in order.  After the Washington Reception we packed everything we owned into our "moving trailer".  I don't have a picture of it, but I'll have to get one from Bj because he actually made this "moving trailer".  Him and his buddy Micheal Jackson put the box from a moving box van onto Bj's flat bed trailer and strapped it down.  We then pulled it with our truck.  And that is what we used for our moving trailer.  It worked wonders, and I don't know how they did it, but Bj and his dad packed ALL of our stuff into that trailer!!!  Even after we went furniture shopping (I'll have to tell that story later), they made some adjustments, and still made everything fit! Amazing! Also, we took about 5 other people's stuff back to Idaho and fit it in the back of the truck and the trailer!  Well, by the time we made it to Idaho, we were tired but excited to get everything into our house.  We bought a mobile home right across from the Airport in Rexburg, and we LOVE it!! It's sooo much bigger than an apartment, and since we bought it, we are definately saving money on rent.  Best idea we ever had!  Also, Mandi and Tyson Storer live right across the street from us and we do a lot of stuff together, fun fun!  I grew up with Mandi in Raymond, so we have fun reminiscing about the past.  We had help from friends and neighbors as we moved in, which helped it go by alot faster.  Here are some pictures of the inside of our humble abode!


 

 


The curtains to the right were Bj's brilliant idea haha.  Eventually we went out and got some new ones, but I thought they worked just great until then!!



P.S. I have never been able to hang up all of my shirts (even though my clothes go partway on Bj's half haha), until now haha.  I love our walk-in closet and our big bathroom!





We also have a guest bedroom (with a bed for two), so if you are coming to Idaho and need a place to stay, don't be afraid to book your stay at the "Ward Inn" haha.  Even if you have more than 2 people, our couches are super comfy and we have a Love Sac that can be moved into the living room, so don't worry.  We have had many visitors and we love them.  They are fun to have, so don't be shy!

 
P.S. Bj and his handman ways, installed that pellet stove which makes our house very cozy in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment