Arise & Shine

Arise & Shine

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ward Reunion - Summer 2010

 
 
While Bj and I were engaged, I had the opportunity to attend one of the Ward Family Reunions and to meet some family!  It was a very fun reunion and everyone was very welcoming and showed much love.  I felt welcome and they made me fit right in.  My mother-in-law also threw me a Bridal Shower and put alot of work into it.  It was very fun and it was great to get to know the girls in the family.  I am grateful for her sacrifice to prepare that for me!  We played a game where I had to answer questions about Bj, and for every one that I got wrong...I had to eat a piece of Bubble Gum (and these weren't just the little strips of gum, they were the huge bubblicious pieces).  As you can tell, I did get a few wrong haha ;) It was a lot of fun.  Bj and I also went Kayaking and sailing in the Sail Boat!  I hadn't done either of those things before.  We camped out by a lake in Northern Idaho.  We are excited for the next Ward Family Reunion!
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see in the picture above Bj is blowing kisses while in the air haha he is talented.  Also, in the picture above to the left...Bj is doing what he does best....recharging his battery haha. I love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment