Arise & Shine

Arise & Shine

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Washington Reception

After our Honeymoon we travelled to Washington to help get ready for the Open House/Reception.  My mother in-law put a lot of effort and sacrifice into decorating and preparing the meal, and everything ran smoothly.  Many friends and families came to congratulate us and visit.  My family drove down from Canada as well to be there for it.  My family and Bj's parents were able to go on a hike together and we hiked up Twin Falls.  We enjoyed the time with family and friends, and were able to open presents in Washington....however you can see that the boys got tired of watching us open presents haha.  Well, eventually we had to leave to get to Rexburg to get our home set up before school would start in the Fall.

 
 
 
I forgot to mention that Bj and I stopped to have a little competition on the bridge on our hike.  We had a wall sit competition....and guess who won? Don't tell Bj I'm putting this on here, but I really did win, and I didn't even need water haha.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment